Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm a married woman

Finally!! I have only waited for this to happen to me since I was a little girl. lol Everything went very well. I was so very impressed with my beautiful flower girl and the way she led my nephew down the aisle with his pillow in hand. She is a pro! I thought for sure he'd freak out on me last minute and that his dad would have to walk him down but he did great! I am so very excited to see our pictures. Our photographer was really sweet and very efficient at her job. It only took an hour to take all our posed pics before the wedding. She is wonderful! The ceremony was short and sweet, and we actually got compliments on it! Then we had some good food, GREAT margaritas, good music. We sang some karaoke, did a little dancin (my hubs is a good dancer!), drank, had great fun! Then we snuck off to the Marriott hotel to stay the night. ;) Today we had brunch at my mom's, opened presents, then came home and took a much-needed nap. Now I have the next three days off work to organize my house with all these presents! All in all it was a very busy weekend, but sooooooo worth it. :)

No comments: