First off, I received all my wedding albums and they turned out great! The parent albums were a little smaller than I expected, but the quality in all of them is really wonderful. I am very pleased. :)
Next, March is full of birthdays of people I know, mostly relatives. So here's the family list....March 7th-my cousin Cindy, March 9th-my grandpa, March 10th-my dad, March 12th-my cousin Autumn, March 13th-my cousin August, March 15th-ex roommate Stacey, March 31st-my good friend Jenifer, March 31st-my dog Charlie. :) March 6th we celebrated 5 months of being married, so that's always good too. Sadly, March 9th, the 11th and 23rd are anniversaries or deaths in the family that have affected me greatly. Those days will stand out in my memory for as long as I live.
So tomorrow (the 9th) we are celebrating my dad's birthday by going bowling and then grilling steaks. My DH is a butcher so he has been stocking up on angus beef steaks and he will be the one doing the grilling as well. The bowling part is all about my dad--he has something like a 220 average! He's been in some sort of bowling league since before I can remember, he really enjoys it.
In other news, I am still looking for a different job. It's hard for employers to see the potential in someone whose resume has ten years worth of childcare on it and very little office-type experience. It's very slow going, but I really want to do it, as I'm very burnt out with childcare. *sigh*
Also, just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone really is reading....in May I will officially be going off the pill after 14 years of taking it. Just to see what happens. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment