This has not been the best year for me and my husband. I was out of work for 10 weeks, which seemed like an eternity. It was the longest I'd been without a job since I was 16 years old, and that's been, well awhile ago. We haven't been able to get pregnant, which is terribly frustrating. The one thing in this life I wanted most of all was to be a mom, and so far it hasn't come to me. What else...we haven't been able to move out of the house we are in, though we did get a new truck. It's new to us anyway. That's been the bright spot of the entire year thus far. How sad.
In an effort to privatize what I have put on the internet (sounds weird, right?) I am trying to make this blog only available to people I know, or invite. The whole world doesn't need to know my business. But it's still a good way to get out my feelings and keep in touch with those I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment