Sunday, November 11, 2007

Official as official can be

I finally made it official, I am now Mrs. A. I actually feel like I'm really married now. Got a new license picture, thank god, it finally looks like me!

For the next few days, I'll have the house to myself. DH is going hunting. He's been eagerly awaiting this for months now and is just chomping at the bit to get up north and shoot something. In all honesty, I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself. Oh that's right...I'll be working. Babysitting Sunday, working Monday and Tuesday while he's out stalking deer. Monday night I have my workout class so that won't be so bad. Might actually be able to get stuff done around here. LOL I'm kidding...all in all, I will be lonely without him. We've lived together for 2 years now and once you get used to that, well, it makes coming home to an empty house kinda hard. Especially when I know he'll be enjoying himself. But then again, he's earned it.

On a side note....we have been doing fairly well cooking for ourselves and eating at home lately. It's really amazing to me, because it's a whole lifestyle change. And I'm hoping that in the end it will prove to be very helpful in my whole weight-loss challenge. I'm also hoping to buy an elliptical. :) Doesn't hurt either that I put a bug in Jason's ear about wanting Dance Dance Revolution for my PS2 for Christmas. Hey, it's cardio!

No comments: