
Here is my beautiful baby Charlie! He was born March 31 of 2006, full bred miniature schnauzer. He was the only boy in a litter of 5, he has 4 salt and pepper colored sisters! He is what I look forward to coming home to every night. Okay, my husband too. :) He is just so playful and full of energy, but also can be so sweet and gentle it makes your heart melt. He is a small dog, about 15 pounds, and loves to sit on laps or right next to you on a pillow. His fur is silky soft and I love to sit and just rub his ears until he gets annoyed with me! Seriously, I don't remember living at my house before we got him. I suppose that's how I'll feel about having kids someday. How did I live without them? How'd I live without a dog for so long? Now I just want another one. *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment