Saturday, December 8, 2007

Big news for me.....I quit my job. My last day there is the 28th of this month. After 5 years of putting up with drama drama drama it is just time to move on. Especially when it was my name getting dragged through the mud. Why do people think it's okay to talk trash on other people that they really don't even know?? Just had to let that out.

Because of all the drama at work, it's been a little hard for me to get in the Christmas spirit like I usually do. And I hate that. I hate that I let it bother me so much I can't even enjoy the freakin holidays!! But, slowly and steadily I am gathering gifts to give out this year. To some people this sounds really weird, but I'm using money we got from people at the wedding to buy Christmas gifts. My mom thinks we should spend it on ourselves, but this is what makes me happy-buying for other people. I find it really difficult to buy things for myself, and almost always feel guilty afterwards. I feel much better spending it on other people. :)

So, to get myself in the spirit, I am going to share a few pictures of my Christmas tree and ornaments....


No comments: