Friday, August 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

My first meme.... :)

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? Jason

C. Cake or pie? Hmm...how bout ice cream cake :)

D. Day of choice? I like Fridays! TGIF!

E. Essential item? Gotta have my shoes...and my Burt's Bees

F. Favorite color? blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? I'm gonna go with worms

H. Hometown? Uh....the Happy Rock...for those of you who know me you know what this means ;)

I. Indulgence? Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

J. January or July? July, I love to swim :)

K. Kids? Workin on it

L. Life isn’t complete without? Someone to come home to

M. Marriage date? October 6, 2007

N. Number of brothers & sisters? just the 1 sister

O. Oranges or apples? Hmm I like both

P. Phobias? I have a fear of drowning and falling from high places

Q. Quotes? "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." ~Theodore Roosevelt

R. Reasons to smile? My dog, or my nephew :)

S. Season of choice? Spring

T. Tag seven peeps! Uh well...

U. Unknown fact about me? I don't like it when people use bad grammar and bad spelling.

V. Vegetable? corn

W. Worst habits? hm well I'm a bad procrastinator

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both

Y. Your favorite food? too many to list...spaghetti, fried chicken, cheesecake, mac n cheese...the list goes on...and now I'm hungry

Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo

No comments: