So I decided to change things up a bit and get a new background (duh)! I think it portrays more of who I am than the standard greens and blues I had before. :)
What else....Oh...yeah....so follow me on this one--my mom's best friend's son's girlfriend (in short, a friend's girlfriend) told the best friend that she just 'knows' that I'm pregnant. Interesting. I don't know that it could really be possible at this point, like today, but still interesting. It kinda makes me feel good to know that people are thinking about me, even though I hate being center of attention. Like, my wedding day was the only day I was really looking forward to everyone looking at ME. But after that I'm back to wanting to be in the background. Although my birthday is coming up soon and it's a big one so...
Anyway, speaking of birthdays, my uncle turned 40 last week so tonight his wife is throwing him a little party down at the place where she works and we've been singing karaoke for the past few months. That, to me, equals FUN! Oh I'm dead serious. Anytime there's a gathering of family, a chance to sing karaoke, and to poke fun of someone for being over the hill makes for a great time. :) We've had many a fun birthday in my family celebrating people becoming over-the-hill. Wonder if that'll happen to me...
Umm what else. Oh they changed the dress code at my job so we can wear jeans every day now. That's always good. Heh.
I finally got off my butt and finished another test in my computer literacy course of my online schooling. Got a 93. :)
Also finally ordered a mouthpiece for DH so maybe, just maybe he can stop snoring. Here's hoping!!
Well gotta run...time to go buy said uncle some embarrassing gag gifts for turning 40. :) Ah but I love him, it's all good. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Glad to hear you sounding chipper!
P.S. I know what you mean about wanting to be in the background. For example: I love playing my violin on the worship team, but often it's very trying to be on stage in front of everyone. And yes, I know we've played family music programs for several years now.... I do it by donning my "stage" front, while the "real" me hides.
Post a Comment