So instead I thought I'd put up some fun pictures of me and my friends. :)

These are my good buddies JR and TS. We go way back to the days of K-care and karaoke. If it weren't for these two I might never have met my husband. :)

This is me and TW. She is a fun, true individual who is a total blast to hang out with. And very good at drinking games, I might add.

And this is B and MW. MW is a master picture taker (she takes a lot of herself, haha!) and a cool laidback girl to hang with. B is still a boy (okay he's 22), but has proved himself worthy to hang with the girls. LOL! I kid I kid...B is pretty fun and he sings karaoke with me, JR and TS!
Those are just a few of my buddies and me. They're all good friends of mine and I am thankful for them every day. Check ya later!!

No comments:
Post a Comment