Seriously. This is why I don't talk politics. Because I cannot honestly tell you I am informed enough to carry an intelligent conversation about the subject. And neither is anyone else.
Like for instance...DH thinks because Obama is president and a democrat and all democrats want to take away guns that Obama will take them away. Not true. In the least. Do you know how hard it would be to pass such a bill, to overturn one of our Bill of Rights, to bear arms?? Nearly impossible. Another thing, I don't believe we will actually see drastic changes in our country like everyone is fearing. I do believe that deep down Obama is just a man who wants to help the country. And keep in mind too that Obama is a God-fearing man.
I'm just tired of people thinking it's the end of everything in life as we know it. IT'S NOT. It may be a new beginning. Just how you look at it. I realize it's the unknown, but we can't be afraid of it. We must look forward to it and all its possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree 100%! The world is not coming to an end nor is Obama going to be able to fix everyone's problem overnight. He is just a man that wants to do good things for our country.
Post a Comment