Today I tackled the enormous task of cleaning my computer room. It's not a very big room, but things had been piling up big time this last year with planning a wedding and all. So I got up, got dressed, and started digging in. Whoa.
I had things from the wedding all in a pile by the closet door, to where you couldn't even get in the closet. Wrapping paper and gift bags and some with gifts still in them. I threw out a bunch of stuff I had been keeping for sentimental reasons, which didn't seem so important anymore. I put probably 10 years worth of pictures I haven't put in albums, well I put them in a box anyway. Now I know where to find them all when I'm ready to tackle that project. But, I do have lots of frames to fill and I organized all of those as well. My handsome nephew now adorns several small frames on my desk so I can see him whenever I want. :) In the end I had one huge black trash bag and a box filled with stuff to throw out. Who knew this little room could hold that much junk?! It's just such a good feeling when things are clean. And it's only Saturday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment