So yeah, I got a new job doing data entry for a big health insurance company. I start the 21st and I'm very anxious about the whole thing. It's something I've never done before, but they do provide training and I think I'll do fine. I guess another thing that has me curious is how fast they offered me a job from looking at my resume and talking in the interview. No request for references, no formal paper application, but I did have to take a pee test and get finger-printed. Hm. Okay then. Anyway, I'll have nearly the same hours as DH, lesser pay than my last job, but a much better drive, missing rush hour traffic. So the pros are outweighing the cons so far. Guess we'll see what happens when I start.
In other news, I will be going off the pill at the end of May. Not exactly trying to conceive, but not trying to avoid it either. DH said to me "guess it's up to God now", which really surprised me cause it means he and I are on the same page. :) This is very exciting for me, because I know he will be an awesome dad. Can't wait to see what happens!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment