I think so Brain. But if we gave peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel left out?
Anyone who knows about good cartoons, knows that is from Pinky and the Brain. One of my favorites. :) It just makes me laugh. I love to watch anything that will make me laugh.
Some days laughter seems very rare. Those, to me, are the worst days. I mean, how boring and listless would the day be if we didn't laugh? Or even smile, for that matter. I think it's important to find something in every day that makes you smile.
Today, playing with Charlie made me smile. Spending the afternoon talking with DH about nothing made me smile. And listening to him trying to cajole me into bed with him made me laugh. LOL I just can't help but love him. More every day. :)
Sometimes the seriousness of life hits me pretty hard, like a smack in the face. For instance, paying bills is a big smack. I wrote out a few thousand dollars worth of bills in the last few days, ick. But, we still came out in the black, so I must be doing something right. It's because of all this serious stuff in life that makes me realize how much I love to laugh. And very honestly, I would not be alive if I couldn't laugh at something. It's like stress relief...laughter and music. When nothing else works I either turn up the tunes or turn on Comedy Central. Works every time.
The moral of the story is this....
Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?
I think so Brain...but if they called them sad meals the kids wouldn't buy them would they?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment