
I was a flapper for Halloween. I had all the accessories too. I had the fringe dress, fishnet hose, antique looking heels, long gloves, cigarette holder, headband, pearls and boa. Totally cute. I had chopped my hair off the week before and curled it up big and sprayed the heck out of it so it would stay. That was real fun washing out the next day. Ick. Anyway, my friend J and I headed over to T's house and did jello shots and sang karaoke and played drinking games. Good times.
Just last night I dressed up my dog Charlie and headed over to the park where they were having a Friday Fright Night, where they set up tables for kids to trick or treat at, had ghost stories in the shelter house and magic tricks up on stage. When I got there they were doing the Thriller dance. Awesome. We walked around with my nephew, dressed as Dash from the Incredibles, and had a good time soaking up all the attention Charlie got and at the end he even trick or treated himself. A nice lady dressed as a dalmatian gave Charlie some dog treats. :)

DH's birthday is on Halloween so we will be handing out candy to trick-or-treaters then doing something fun to celebrate. I'm sure that part will change once we have rugrats. :)

2 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday to Jason! Grandma Leota's birthday is also halloween. So make J give her a call!
Your party sounds like fun- I think. :) I'm not sure about the drinking games, since I'm not familiar with them. I've also never heard of Jello Shooters, and had to go look them up. Hmmm. Sounds interesting.
By the way, you make a great flapper.
Post a Comment