Saturday, August 11, 2007
I hate the heat!
There is one tried and true reason that I do not like living in the midwest....the weather can be terribly unpredictable!! These last few weeks have been unbearably HOT! And it's only supposed to get hotter. How am I gonna last? Ya know how they say that girls don't sweat? Uh well, I SWEAT!! I actually think there might be a medical issue behind it. I get hot very easily and I just don't tolerate it well at all. Tonight we went to our local theater in the park. It starts at 830pm, but at that time tonight it was still 90+ degrees!! And to top that off, I had to sit on the ground, which sucked because last night I pulled a muscle in my back so not only was I drenched in sweat I was also in pain. Yuck. So near the end of the musical (they did Beauty and the Beast!) I get up to use the bathroom cause I drank a bottle of water and a huge iced tea just to cool myself down. I'm running back to my seat when the lights went low and I tripped over a bunch of power cords and went shoulder first into the paved sidewalk! OUCH!!! I quickly got on my feet and just went back to the blanket I was sitting on but inside I was crying cause it stung and I was so completely embarrassed! I am not typically a clumsy person but tonight I was. My hands are scraped, my shoulder is scraped and so is my hip. And my back kills right now! I'm gonna go take some kind of pain reliever and catch some zzzz's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment