Thursday, August 16, 2007

it's getting closer...

The wedding, I mean. This Sunday we're putting together the invitations and sending them out Monday. Wow, it's really gonna happen. We are 7 weeks out now. Wow. My mind races all day long with things I still need to do and pay for. Today Jason gave me some money so now I can order our wedding rings! YAY! This weekend I'm going to see a florist about my bouquet, and hopefully going to put deposits down on our rentals. Also need to start looking for the ringbearer's outfit and some new boots for Jason. See, it keeps running like this all flippin day long! It's a wonder I get any sleep at all.

So I wrote about my little accident last Friday. Well, I saw a doctor cause by Monday I was just writhing in pain, especially after the, ahem, eventful weekend I had. Road trip to Oklahoma with 4 other women in one truck = drama, exhaustion, and tears (okay we were laughing). I digress...I went to the doctor. Nothing's broken. Deep muscle bruising. My bruisings still ache. But he did give me happy pills. :) Unfortunately they're messing with my sleep. I woke up at 3 this morning and sat right up thinking it was time to go to work. Why can't I catch a break?! I just want to sleeeeeeep. On second thought, think I'll try to do that......

No comments: