Sunday, August 5, 2007

i heart my fiance

Three years ago when we first met, Jason said to me that he did not want children for fear they would be exactly like him. He was a little hellion as a child, but I, on the other hand, was a very well behaved little girl. The thing is, he is awesome with kids. :) Whenever he's around my nephew he plays with him, holds him, laughs with him. It's the most beautiful thing to see a man's heart at the sight of a child. And I can't wait for that to happen to us someday, for him to melt at the sight of his own child. But the reason I'm writing this is to convey how much I love him. One of the many reasons he would be a good dad is because he is a good provider. It killed him to be off the job for 2 weeks when he cut his finger. He wanted to be at work. Now that he's back, yes he gets terribly frustrated at times, but deep down he's a happier person because he can be the provider again. He brings home twice as much as I do and takes great pride in his work. And I love him for it. I couldn't have found a better match for myself if I had scoured the planet looking for him. How did I get so lucky? :)

No comments: