Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wedding stuff

I ordered our wedding rings on Saturday and they should be here by Friday! Yay!! How exciting! I cannot wait to try on the ring I will be wearing for the rest of my life.....until our 5 year anniversary, of course, when I decide to add some diamonds and a sapphire to it! LOL Come on, I gotta have a little bling. And in the meantime, my engagement ring will either be worn on the right hand or I'll just tuck it away somewhwere and save it for my own child someday to be worn (or given) as their e-ring.

I found one of the best things I can pay for via internet.....license plate renewal! Such a huge relief to avoid those long lines at the Driver's License Bureau! The internet is a beautiful thing.

Got the invitations out, I shall now become a mailbox stalker, waiting for RSVP's! And I mean it....anyone who got an invite better send me back a RSVP or I'm gonna come kick some ass! Seriously, I am really excited to find out who will be able to come to our party, er wedding and reception. :) I really want to spend that day with the people I love and I'm excited for it to be here already.

So FI has really been helpful around the house lately. Last Thursday he got to go to the Chiefs preseason game, but before he did he called me at work. He said the dishes in the dishwasher were clean, he gave the dog a bath and he left me money on my nightstand. Today he even went grocery shopping! Excuse me while my jaw drops to the floor! I loved him when he sat around and waited for me to tell him what to do, but wow...I love him even more now. Didn't think I could, but I do. :) It makes me realize over and over how lucky I am to find him and to make him mine forever. I am truly blessed.

No comments: