~~My husband's snoring
~~That damn Kia commercial where they forget which side of the car the gas tank is on...grrrr....
~~Professional athletes who don't think they make enough money....why can't they play for the love of the game???
~~City officials who think they deserve a raise while others deserve to be laid off....hm....assholes....
~~People who can't drive
~~People asking if I'm excited about my new job...shut up already....
~~People asking when I'll have a baby....when I'm damn good and ready, that's when so back off!!!
~~My own insecurities
*sigh* Just had to get a few things off my chest. Hope someone reads this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am reading. I totally get all those things you are asking. The baby questions is just rude I think. Why do people think they can ask something personal like that?
I am happy for you with your new job. I hope you like it.
Yeah. Sometimes things just BUG ME too. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment